Definitions of Terms under Alphabet G
Grooved Glass

Glass, which has been decorated with abrasively routed recesses.


A removable face-mounted assembly of thin wood or plastic pieces, which when in place, gives the lite or insert a patterned multi-pane look.


The elastic material used to seal glass to a surrounding frame.